- ZESS E-Chest Guard Impact sensor is embedded inside the chest guard Without e-socks system (= no proximity system) Model No: ZCG-01-(color)-(size)-QC Size: #0, #1, #2, #3, #4, (#5) Color: Red / Blue Weight: about 1 Kg Sensing Area Recommended Ages by Sensitivity Warranty Sensor: 1 year Sensor cable, connector, sponge(foam) & outer cover have no warranty and can be replaced only if defect is found within 15 d..
- ZESS Pad-80 Bridge Package Component Break Down of 1 package Q'nty ZESS BT Transmitter 2 ZESS Pad-80 2 Zemita Air Standing Bag M 2 Zemita Air Bridge Bag M 1 Air Pump 1 Water Hose 1 Air Standing Bag Size M Model No. ZASB-M-02-C Base Diameter about 65cm Base Height 20cm Total Height About 135cm Weight 6kg Weight with water About 62kg Air Bridge Bag Size M Model No. ZASB-M-04-C Length 2.5m Diameter 25cm Weight ZESS Pad Si..
- ZESS C Optimized App for Speed, Breaking, Reaction speed, and high kick competition 1. Speed Number of connected transmitters: 1 ~ 4 1, 1vs1, 1vs1vs1, 1vs1vs1vs1, 1vs2, 2vs2, Measuring factor: Count (+ Min. Power) Time mode: Similar version of 'ZESS G - Speed - Time mode', but ZESS C can set up numbers of rounds and the count deducting is possible by touching the specific area. Count mode: Similar..
- AR Scoreboard This app consists of 2 games (5 modes) 1. Point Number of connected transmitters: 2 (~ 4) 1vs1 Measuring factor: Speed (+ Min. Power) 'Count-Up' mode: Scoring (count up) from ZESS products + Manual Scoring by touch screen or by keypad + Video Replay 'Count-Down' mode: Scoring (count down) from ZESS products + Manual Scoring by touch screen or by keypad + Video Replay 'Best of n Rounds' mode:..
- Android / iOS Devices for ZEMITA The Recommended Specification of Android / iOS Devices for ZEMITA 1. Android • Recommended Devices Minimum Android version 6.0 or later (it can be changed by Google Policy) Minimum Bluetooth 4.0 (LE) or later (BLE 5.0 is recommended) Support of MHL (Mobile High-definition Link) to link with TV or Beam Projector Samsung Galaxy S8, S9, S10, Note 8, Note 9, Note 10, and later • Non-Recommended D..
- How to connect the transmitters and the app 1. Click a Zemita app in the Android (iOS) device 2. Click ‘Device Manager’ button. 3. ‘Device Manger’ of each app is displayed. 4. Turn on a transmitter. The red LED will blink. 5. Click ‘scan’ in the device manager to find the transmitter. Its serial number will be listed. 6. Click ‘Link' button of the transmitter. It will be blue-highlighted. 7. Click a circle where the tr..